Software architecture design
Software architecture design is a mission critical phase in the software development process – which is why we only assign this task to our most qualified and experienced developers. The processes and techniques they employ ensure that you obtain an optimal solution all of whose elements interface impeccably.
- Highly qualified and skilled software architects with extensive experience in the realization of complex and time-critical software projects.
- Our developers have extensive expertise in Java/JEE architecture as well as object oriented design (OOD).
- Coverage of an extensive technical portfolio without any ties to a specific vendor
- We provide a readily understandable description of the envisaged solution, as well as a proof of concept document
…and how they can benefit you:
- Collegial collaboration with experts who have an extensive track record and provide practical and goal oriented support
- Rapid and efficient implementation of your specifications
- Outstanding software architecture solutions that provide optimal support for your business processes
- Expert implementation of your specifications concerning modifiability, maintainability, reliability and performance
ConSol*, in the scope of a comprehensive EAI project, has created a platform through which the Vodafone external partner systems like portals (e.g. customer portal myVodafone) and other Vodafone operating companies (e.g. Vodafone Netherlands) can connect directly to the Vodafone Germany systems – without security or performance loss.
The project was gradually implemented by a team of 5-12 software developers and… more