Citrus test framework
Keeping your applications healthy
We ensure that your software stays healthy – which is why we named our open-source test framework Citrus. This extremely versatile solution allows for fully automated integration tests in large-scale and complex system environments.
Integration tests using Citrus:
- A platform-neutral solution that can be applied very flexibly to a broad range of technologies and protocols
- Takes account of specific requirements via integration of a proprietary adapter
- Full automation for both positive and negative testing scenarios
- A fully transparent solution
- Allows for system emulations
- Cost savings thanks to the use of an existing framework
- Reliably helps you achieve your quality, function and stability goals
- Stock-taking can be realized accurately at any time during the development process
- Trouble-free migration from development to production
- Low cost solution thanks to open source technology
ConSol*, in the scope of a comprehensive EAI project, has created a platform through which the Vodafone external partner systems like portals (e.g. customer portal myVodafone) and other Vodafone operating companies (e.g. Vodafone Netherlands) can connect directly to the Vodafone Germany systems – without security or performance loss.
The project was gradually implemented by a team of 5-12 software developers and… more