Server virtualization is a terrific way to maximize your IT resources, cut your operating costs, and acquire an absolutely reliable virtual infrastructure. ConSol* experts will provide you with support for all aspects of this process: selecting the right technologies and components, installation and configuration, and post roll-out support.
- A highly experienced project realization team: virtualization and consolidation of server environments, including vSphere4
- VMware Enterprise Partner: certified expert knowledge with solutions such as vMotion, Capacity Planner, Fault Tolerance and much more
- Infrastructure checklists: detailed analysis of your IT environment and implementation of the requisite standards
- Best-of-class test environment: suitability testing for alternative virtualization scenarios
- Comprehensive hardening of your system environment and creation of a fail-safe backup strategy
…and how they can benefit you
- Hardware consolidation: roll back your overhead by cutting back on the amount of hardware you use
- Avoid IT infrastructure “bloat” by integrating ESX servers, vCenter, monitoring and asset management solutions
- Take the guesswork out of capacity planning when it comes to hardware, cost calculations, and determining ROI and TCO
- Unbeatable availability and business continuity: virtualization allows your IT infrastructure to optimally meet all relevant security and compliance requirements
As a VMware partner, ConSol* carried out a multistage virtualization project for a public institution. This included operational support for initially 300 desktops. In the final phase, several thousand virtual desktops will be in operation at multiple locations.
The institution was seeking a reliable, yet simple virtual desktop environment that could be flexibly scaled up as required. Due to declining administrative… more