Nagios consulting & support
For years now ConSol* has been a well-known name in the Nagios environment; many add-ons and plugins are proprietary developments, whose requirements resulted from experience (e.g. Mod-Gearman, jmx4Perl, check_oracle_health, Thruk, check_logfiles, check_hpasm and many more).
Our Nagios Monitoring Portfolio
Based on this know-how gathered from practical experience we offer:
- Planning and installation of monitoring solutions
- Support with the migration of commercial systems to Nagios/Shinken and the license cost savings related to it
- Analysis and optimization of existing Nagios/Shinken installations
- Development of new plugins for your specific IT components
- Hosting, services and support of your monitoring systems
- Trainings and Workshops for special issues
- Hosting, service and support of your monitoring systems
We offer you several support models, from occasional telephone support to the complete operation of your monitoring scope. You’ll find additional information on this here.
ConSol* has years of experience in the conception, the implementation, and the operation of monitoring systems of various sizes, from KMU up to major corporations.
Open Monitoring Distribution (OMD) based on Shinken
As a provider and hosting partner of software solutions for air and sea freight operations and customs applications, Riege Software International cannot afford to experience failures in its globally distributed IT systems. Any time delays due to a systems failure would result in huge financial losses for Riege customers, who mainly ship containers worldwide…. more