Linking Your IT Solutions
Our integration products enable us to make your company’s systems communicate with each other and to synchronize them perfectly.
Local Integration Gateway – a Bridge Connecting External Users and Internal Backend Systems
By implementing the Local Integration Gateway (LIG) for one of the world’s largest telecommunication groups, ConSol created a comprehensive interface solution. LIG controls the external access – e.g. of shops, branches or contracting partners – to internal systems and applications. The solution is based on up-to-date microservices, processing queries efficiently and error-free. ConSol experts linked more than 80 systems to the LIG. Meanwhile, the system as a whole is processing about 2.5 million transactions a day.
ConSol Integration Packages
Whether you need a comprehensive carefree package, or services and components on a smaller scale: We put together varying packages, tailored exactly to your individual requirements.
- check of up to 4 existing software systems
- check of up to 8 existing use cases
- check of existing integration solution
- check of existing tests
- presentation of the results and recommendations for action
- … and more
Situation & Requirement Analysis
Basis Package – additionally:
- check of up to 6 existing software systems
- check of up to 12 existing use cases
- requirement analyses (up to 6 systems & 12 use cases) as part of workshops
- 1 POC for 2 software systems & 1 use case
- support for end-to-end integration
- rough estimate of remaining costs
- … and more
Carefree Package and POCs for Multiple Systems
Plus Package – additionally:
- check of up to 10 existing software systems
- check of up to 20 existing use cases
- requirement analyses (up to 10 systems & 20 use cases) as part of workshops
- 1 POC for 3 software systems & 3 use cases (ready for production)
- support for end-to-end integration and productive rollout
- precise estimate of remaining costs and fixed price offer
- … and more
ConSol is your partner on equal footing. You can rely on our support from A to Z!
From Consulting ...
Together we take a close look: What kind of systems and use cases are already existing, and how does the existing integration solution work? From the insights gained, we will develop the requirements for a new integration solution and then choose the according enterprise integrations patterns. On request, we will provide inhouse workshops in order to train your company’s architects and engineers.
... and Software Engineering ...
Once requirements are defined and the integration architecture is established, we will implement the entire integration solution based on the chosen enterprise integrations patterns. Our solution consists of microservices and of course meets cloud native standards. It is therefor flexibly scalable and can be quickly and easily migrated to a cloud environment. In each project stage, we ensure quality through E2E and integration tests.
... to Operations & Service.
We support you through go-live and further on, if so requested. Upon commissioning of the integration solution, we assume maintenance and operation of the software, both is possible either on-premise or in the cloud. Since we work with open source technologies, the solution remains entirely with you – no vendor lock-in, no license fees.